20 songs to keep you happy and inspired8:54 PM
Do you ever feel like you don't want to do anything? You don't want to move, you just want to lay down on your bed and scroll forever on your phone? You're bored and sick of routines? Don't worry, we all go through such phases!
I went back to school this past monday and in the morning I didn't want to get up from my bed, I didn't want to go back to reality and responsibility. Maybe you're like me and every morning you would rather stay longer in bed (because I know I'm no early riser and definitely not a morning person) than go for a run or wake up a bit earlier to have a good breakfast and dress a little bit nicer. Believe me when I say that I would LOVE to be a morning person. I love those days I wake up earlier than normal because I get much more stuff done and I feel more productive. This semester I have to wake up really, really early because I have 7am clases (yup, sucks to be me!). Most of the time I need some inspiration to stop moaning and complaining about it.
Inspiration is everywhere and all we need to do is go out and find it! I don't believe that you'll get inspired just sitting on your bed waiting for it to strike you. Imagine waking up happy and ready to go out and conquer the world? I bet your hair and makeup would really appreciate it if you got up 20 minutes earlier.
I love music and I think it's an amazing and really useful way to get inspired. I love finding new artists and songs I didn't know. I could stay on my computer looking for new music forever. I put together these 20 songs to keep you happy and inspired. Make a playlist and put it on as soon as you wake up and start your day with the right foot, you'll see you will be happier and more inspired to do much more the rest of the day. Remember: if you start the day being on a good mood, odds are you'll have a great day ahead of you and the other way around!
1. Sunday Morning - Maroon Five
2. Five colours in her hair - McFly
3. La La La - Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith
4. Animal - Neon Trees
5. Are you gonna by my girl? - JET
6. Major Tom - Peter Schilling
7. Snow (hey oh) - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
8. True Love - S.O.J.A
9. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
10. 22 - Taylor Swift
11. That's not my name - The Ting Tings
12. Fuck you - Lily Allen
13. Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
14. Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
15. Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
16. Burning Love - Elvis Presley
17. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
18. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
19. Island in the Sun - Weezer
20. Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi
What do you think? Do you pump some music to get inspired too? Did you like this playlist? Do tell!!